MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ryan Bader vs Keith Jardine for UFC 110

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2009, 10:04 AM   #27 (permalink)
JACro
Enter The Dragon

JACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the roughJACro is a jewel in the rough
I like both these fighters and want to see both of them get a few more wins in the octagon. However, Keith Jardine is my boy, and you gotta' have faith in Greg Jackson's camp.

The only time Keith has been knocked out was from top level competition, and I don't think that makes his chin questionable.

RANT/ I always here people talking about fighters with glass chins just because they've been knocked out once or twice. But you have to consider the level these athletes are competing at, someone is LIKELY to get knocked out. It's not the fighters chin but the angle and the momentum of the punch which you as a viewer cannot gauge. /RANT

Anyways;
With training partners like Nate Marquart, and Rashad Evans you can expect The Dean of Mean to be well prepared for anything. Jacksons camp is just so stack and these guys are all growing from each other. I predict a more refined Keith with a great gameplan.

Jardine via KO/TKO 2 round

Premium Fantasy Fight League 3rd place
JACro is offline   Reply With Quote