MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Machida vs Rua II in May

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #55 (permalink)
TheAxeMurderer
Amatuer

TheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Wow that's some Machida nuthuggery at it's best, haha.
TBH Im surprised you would say that after the licking you gave shogun in your last post. If you honestly believe machida wont change his game even a bit for round 2 you must think he's ******* retarded.

What happened last time people complained about his style being boring? He changed his game up and took the LHW title with two impressive knockouts in a row. If you dont think he knows that fight could have gone either way and he needs to be better prepared for the next one then I'd say you're severely underestimating machida, and I can only hope shogun doesn't make the same mistake, for your sake.

HW: Arlovski, CroCop, Mir
LHW: Wandy, Rampage, Liddell
MW: Marquardt, Silva, Franklin
WW: GSP, Hughes
LW: Penn

ALWAYS backin my boy Matt Hammill, BISPING IS A TOOL, WAR HAMMILL!
TheAxeMurderer is offline   Reply With Quote