MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-02-2009, 09:42 PM   #175 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firemass View Post
Just got back home alone, been down the hospital with my wife for 18 hours straight now and just got back to a cold beer. Got a 13-hour day at work tomorrow (you know, the place that are making me redundant) and then I gotta pick her up in the evening. Surgery was a success at least.

Things should start to look up now. Fingers crossed.
Healing vibes to you and your wife.

I just did 3 classes back to back, kicking drills, kata, (tossed the bo around also) mad pad work. I felt kind of pukey whilst walking my dog.

Other than that, I am dropping everything to watch the premiere of Steven Seagal in Lawman. .*excited hands*

Sig Credit to Toxic