MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-03-2009, 08:56 PM   #199 (permalink)
Darkwraith
Clowns will eat me

Darkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He CrossesDarkwraith Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxie View Post
I used to get similar pains when I barely slept/ate and was exhausted. And my pinky on my left hand would go numb.

I'm so frustrated for some reason. I was tense all day and Idk why. Maybe it's the weather, but I feels really bleh.

Maybe watching my old PrideFC DVD will lift my mood up a bit.

Congrats Dark!!!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
My coffeemaker is making awful, death rattle type noises. I must have angered it by referring to it earlier.

DW just got hired at a place with one of the coolest names ever. Nicely done, meng.

The back of my left hand, and my left hand only, is scratched up, and I have no idea why.
Indeed it is, and my presence will only make it that much cooler!

Thanks to Toxic for the Awesome Sig!

Even if the whole world is against you, one thing will never let you down. That thing is beer.