MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shields On GSP: "Im The Best Guy He Hasnít Faced"

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 02:00 AM   #83 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
Yeah, but regardless of what everyone thinks, this fight will not happen outside of the UFC. So Shields has to come to the UFC to get his shot. Not saying you were implying that. Just pointing it out.
True, but I think from the way that Shields talks and how desperate the UFC is starting to get for contenders that GSP hasnt already beaten, i feel pretty confident that he will be running to the UFC as soon as his Strikeforce contract is up. Jake Shields is one of those guys that legitimately wants to fight the very best guys in the world. He has fought a ton of the best guys from outside of the UFC and even beaten some good fighters that are currently in the UFC. I think he really does want very badly to fight GSP. I dont think he will be able to beat him, but im sure that he will find a way to fight him before it is all said and done.
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote