MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shields On GSP: "Im The Best Guy He Hasn’t Faced"

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 01:03 AM   #84 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
True, but I think from the way that Shields talks and how desperate the UFC is starting to get for contenders that GSP hasnt already beaten, i feel pretty confident that he will be running to the UFC as soon as his Strikeforce contract is up. Jake Shields is one of those guys that legitimately wants to fight the very best guys in the world. He has fought a ton of the best guys from outside of the UFC and even beaten some good fighters that are currently in the UFC. I think he really does want very badly to fight GSP. I dont think he will be able to beat him, but im sure that he will find a way to fight him before it is all said and done.
I can definitely see Shields coming to the UFC one day. I would love it. He would really mix up the WW division. One of the best BJJ fighters in the world in the most wrestling stacked division in the world.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote