MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shields On GSP: "Im The Best Guy He Hasn’t Faced"

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 01:05 AM   #85 (permalink)
joshua7789
Super Heavyweight

joshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By Alljoshua7789 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I can definitely see Shields coming to the UFC one day. I would love it. He would really mix up the WW division. One of the best BJJ fighters in the world in the most wrestling stacked division in the world.
People dont give Shields wrestling enough credit. His takedowns arent the greatest thing in the world, but once he gets someone down they rarely get back up. He has phenomenal control. Im a huge Shields fan and would love to see if he could actually control GSP on the ground for any period of time. Like I said, I doubt it, but his ground game is more well equipped to deal with GSP then anyone else at welterweight (I know, bj is a world champ, but he is tiny compared to GSP).
joshua7789 is offline   Reply With Quote