MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Shields On GSP: "Im The Best Guy He Hasn’t Faced"

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 01:16 AM   #86 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshua7789 View Post
People dont give Shields wrestling enough credit. His takedowns arent the greatest thing in the world, but once he gets someone down they rarely get back up. He has phenomenal control. Im a huge Shields fan and would love to see if he could actually control GSP on the ground for any period of time. Like I said, I doubt it, but his ground game is more well equipped to deal with GSP then anyone else at welterweight (I know, bj is a world champ, but he is tiny compared to GSP).
I wasn't doubting his wrestling. I am just saying that it will be nice to get a great BJJ fighter in there to mix it up. See what the wrestlers do if they wrestle him down and he starts working his magic.

"Don't be shocked that people die. Be surprised you're still alive."
HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote