MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's Chuck's Excuse??

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 07:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Grappler125
Flyweight

Grappler125 is an unknown quantity at this pointGrappler125 is an unknown quantity at this pointGrappler125 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzukS
OK, before I say anything I just want to make it clear that I am a HUGE Iceman fan and he is my favourite UFC Fighter. But I have just noticed that his belly has gotten slightly worse in the last UFC Pay-Per-Views. It has been present for many many years now and considering he trains like 10 months a year and competes regularly, why the hell isn't he in at least 'good' shape?? I find it hard to believe that he would eat badly due to him being a regular competitor so what's the deal?
If I handled all of my opponents as easily as he does, I wouldn't worry about losing my beer belly either. Since he beat Couture to win the belt, how many of his fights have gone passed the first round? When your fights average a couple minutes, why worry about it? No, seriously, it's amazing that he can fight like that when it looks like he's not really in shape at all. He's a genuine certifiable bad-ass.
Grappler125 is offline   Reply With Quote