MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Patrick Cote coming back, wants Franklin

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 08:46 PM   #18 (permalink)
420atalon
Super Heavyweight

420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness420atalon Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceFranklin88 View Post
And @ 420atalon, He DOES want to move up to 205 for an easier cut. Not exactly because of Anderson. He said he doesn't want to fight potential contenders for Anderson and possibly beat them before they get a chance at Anderson. And 195 is stupid. It's insulting for Franklin.
Yeah, that is pretty much saying. I can't beat Silva and I want to be a champion so I am going to run to the LHW division. Which is pretty much what he has done.

Personally I don't think he can win the LHW title anyways. If I were him I would be looking for fights that he can put on a good show and win. This is one of those fights imo.
420atalon is offline   Reply With Quote