MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock still VERY sick

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
dav35
Flyweight

dav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nicedav35 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniPhil View Post
I had the same thing happen to me 9 years ago. My colon perforated just a few days after discovering I had diverticulitis. I had to have emergency surgery which lasted 4 hours. They removed about a foot of my colon.

The healing process can be quite long due to infection and the fact that the muscle walls have to heal up from surgery. That infection just wouldn't go away when I went through my ordeal with this.

I had to have a temporary colostomy for 3 months until all of the infection was gone...it was a daily battle and it makes you INCREDIBLY weak.

If there was a perforation, he is VERY sick and it's gonna take quite a bit of time to get better. My body has never been the same since my experience.

I hope for the best for Brock. I wouldn't wish what he is going through on anyone.
Your experience is very similar to what my brother went through. That's awful man. At least you're still here to tell your story.
dav35 is offline   Reply With Quote