MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Brock still VERY sick

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 10:49 PM   #25 (permalink)
Coosh
Flyweight

Coosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the roughCoosh is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dav35 View Post
They referred to my brothers operation as a minor operation too (he had 1/3 of his colon removed). The word minor was used in his (my brother's) case because it was unlikely that he'd succumb to the operation. The word major (in the surgery field) is usually reserved for brain/heart/transplants/spine and anything involving the pancreas (prob most sensitive organ in your body).

A perforation in your intestine is a huge deal. There's nothing minor about the recovery. The surgery itself is minor, but it's definitely going to be a battle for him.

I hope for the best. I've never liked Brock as a person, but I LOVE watching him fight. He's very talented, and I look forward to seeing him battle again. Brock/Carwin, Brock/Cain, and Brock/Mir III are all fights I can't wait to see!
Yup lets hope for the best!

Realistically I think we're looking at about a year for him to return. I'm not buying this 6 months from his camp at all.
Coosh is offline   Reply With Quote