MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Don't miss the 'TUF 10 Finale' weigh-ins today at 7pm ET!

View Single Post

Old 12-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #23 (permalink)
jmacjer
Flyweight

jmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to beholdjmacjer is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Dude, Shaub is a 240lb 6'4" HW. There's no way he could cut to LHW without losing a ton of his muscle.

If he put on some more arm muscle/shoulder muscle he'd be one of the bigger HWs in the division - he already weighs more than JDS/Valesquez/Nog/Kongo/Crocop etc and he doesn't look as built as them.

I think Shaub was one of the few natural HWs on the show. I love this matchup and I think it's a great style vs style fight. No matter who wins I'll be happy - if Nelson or Shaub loses I predict SF will pick them up in a hurry.
You are correct Sir. Nelson would have an easier time making a cut to 205, all he would have to do is eat like a normal person.
jmacjer is offline   Reply With Quote