MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions Questions

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 01:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
MoopsiePuffs
Flyweight

MoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the roughMoopsiePuffs is a jewel in the rough
Questions Questions

There is a huge hype about Jackson and Cro Cop coming to the UFC, although Mirko didn't win a Pride FC belt and his MMA record isn't fantastic, i would of rather seen Fedor in the UFC, what do you think? I'm looking forward to see Jackson fighting and i believe he could be a real contender for the belt.
I also noticed about Ortiz saying that Sobral isn't a great fighter, saying that he isnt as good as couture, lidell or ortiz himself, what do you think? Babalu replied by saying that Ortiz's wins over Griffin and Shamrock were less than convincing, that statement i agree with and i would love to see them slug it out in the cage, i would love to see Sobral smash Ortiz's face in after those comments.
MoopsiePuffs is offline   Reply With Quote