MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marcus Jones vs Matt Mitrione

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2009, 05:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
coldcall420
Banned

coldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty cornercoldcall420 Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I like your picks except for nelson. I like brenden

Funny go back to the thread on who wins the show....brandan was my pick, however i am concerned with the laying on top of Brandan and just kinda pounding him....

However, if Brandan can lets his hands go against Roy like he did against Big Baby.....that concerns me, I dont think Roy will let that happen, Brandan has to come forward to throw and Roy surely will shoot and take it to the ground....could be an ugly decision....like your thinking though!!!c Im sending you 100k to spred on some more fights, someone who signs up as a life timer right out the gate....I'll help fund some betting.....
coldcall420 is offline   Reply With Quote