MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Marcus Jones vs Matt Mitrione

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2009, 05:10 PM   #16 (permalink)
Intermission
Dexter Morgan

Intermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings SystemIntermission Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldcall420 View Post
Funny go back to the thread on who wins the show....brandan was my pick, however i am concerned with the laying on top of Brandan and just kinda pounding him....

However, if Brandan can lets his hands go against Roy like he did against Big Baby.....that concerns me, I dont think Roy will let that happen, Brandan has to come forward to throw and Roy surely will shoot and take it to the ground....could be an ugly decision....like your thinking though!!!c Im sending you 100k to spred on some more fights, someone who signs up as a life timer right out the gate....I'll help fund some betting.....
I had him to win from the beginning aswell, but I do not have the balls to put money on him because Nelson is a fat big bellied bastard that lays on people. Even if he does win, ill be sad to see him in the UFC

Unless they put him against brock ahah then id LOVE to see him in the ufc, because then the only laying down he will be doing is after his eyes roll to the back of his head hehe

and awweeh your far too kind hehe but this place is so great. LIFETIME ftw