MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ring girl req

Thread: ring girl req
View Single Post

Old 07-13-2006, 12:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don
Welterweight

The Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really niceThe Don is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9forLife
I do have to agree with you there. Dana White has often made comments about the 'target' audience which is primarily males 18+ but I think you are right they are really missing the boat if they don't realize the potential female audience.

True but are there enough women who compete MMA to put them out there with out it being laughable.. ???we discussed women fighters before they have thier own thread.. It would be cool to see as long as they are run the same way the men are.. I do not want to see a hair pulling slap fight.. as for the ring girls not sure what experience they have if any. but it would be cool if they do.. though is there is not reaslly a need for that position its kind of a hold over from boxing which is just kinda outdated and anything MMA can do to distance it self from boxing the better.

My BJJ and MMA Blog

BJJ Board

Use No Way as Way, Have No Limitation as Limitation.
Vincere Vel Mori

Yea I still exist.
The Don is offline   Reply With Quote