MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Weirdest nickname in the UFC?

View Single Post

Old 12-05-2009, 08:37 PM   #29 (permalink)
TheAxeMurderer
Amatuer

TheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enoughTheAxeMurderer will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec0688 View Post
I am glad he got through with the overdose but I really dont see how it is fitting, he survived a bad situation, That doesnt warrant him being called IMMORTAL. Being immortal means you cannot die, I hardly think that is a good name outside of a comic book or video game... and he even got it tattooed on his stomach.. thats the weirdest nickname in the UFC in my books.

just just to tell you guys know if you think I am bashing him for overcoming a near death experience, I also was in a near death experience just last year and I would never want to be called immortal by any of my friends or even get it tatted somewhere on my body.
I dont think its that wierd..I mean im pretty sure he knows he isnt actually immortal, its just supposed to show that he has heart and he can take a few punches and still come back imo

HW: Arlovski, CroCop, Mir
LHW: Wandy, Rampage, Liddell
MW: Marquardt, Silva, Franklin
WW: GSP, Hughes
LW: Penn

ALWAYS backin my boy Matt Hammill, BISPING IS A TOOL, WAR HAMMILL!
TheAxeMurderer is offline   Reply With Quote