MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions Questions

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Asian Sensation
who's next?

Asian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enoughAsian Sensation will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelewis2k6
There is a huge hype about Jackson and Cro Cop coming to the UFC, although Mirko didn't win a Pride FC belt and his MMA record isn't fantastic, i would of rather seen Fedor in the UFC, what do you think? I'm looking forward to see Jackson fighting and i believe he could be a real contender for the belt.
I also noticed about Ortiz saying that Sobral isn't a great fighter, saying that he isnt as good as couture, lidell or ortiz himself, what do you think? Babalu replied by saying that Ortiz's wins over Griffin and Shamrock were less than convincing, that statement i agree with and i would love to see them slug it out in the cage, i would love to see Sobral smash Ortiz's face in after those comments.
i think your underrating cro cop alot considering he is argueably the second beat fighter in the world and IMO ortiz is a bad match up for Babalu stand up wise ortiz is alot more techinical and less wild so he tends to gain the advantage that way on the ground ortiz has great submission defense and would be alot stronger than sobral so he would basicly control what happens on the ground and probbaly GnP to a decision or TKO in the 2nd or 3rd