MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Questions Questions

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 01:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
herton17
Lightweight

herton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enoughherton17 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by davelewis2k6
There is a huge hype about Jackson and Cro Cop coming to the UFC, although Mirko didn't win a Pride FC belt and his MMA record isn't fantastic, i would of rather seen Fedor in the UFC, what do you think? I'm looking forward to see Jackson fighting and i believe he could be a real contender for the belt.
I also noticed about Ortiz saying that Sobral isn't a great fighter, saying that he isnt as good as couture, lidell or ortiz himself, what do you think? Babalu replied by saying that Ortiz's wins over Griffin and Shamrock were less than convincing, that statement i agree with and i would love to see them slug it out in the cage, i would love to see Sobral smash Ortiz's face in after those comments.
-He did win a Pride FC belt - the OWGP.
-If he doenst have a great record then Chuck doesnt either -I guess four losses are just horrible nowadays.
-Of course UFC wants to sign Fedor - but Mirko is much more exciting and suitable for the American fans, so it was their best investment thus far.

Edit: Azn, this is the last day I have to have you in my sig.
herton17 is offline   Reply With Quote