MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - BS finish

Thread: BS finish
View Single Post

Old 12-05-2009, 11:34 PM   #21 (permalink)
Chousakan
MMA Fanatic

Chousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A HugChousakan Needs A Hug
You are mad, he wasn't finished by the two elbows, he was butchered on the ground for over a minute then copped 2 illegal blows for which a point should of been docked and was.
Then Hamill can't get up due to the LEGAL mauling so the fight is called. Hamill is a bitch, neg rep me if you want I don't care, but in my mind he saw the easy win and took it.
I find the arm a BS thing to use as an excuse, if it really is fubar then it is because Jones wrecked him hard before anything illegal was thrown, he was defending with it the same as the other arm until the very end.
Jones should of been docked a point and Hamill stood back up, if his arm was so bad then stop the fight for that, the elbows didn't do that...
By the book or not it's a BS result.

BTW I found the way Jones celebrated off putting, not saying I'm thrilled with Jones after this match either, he should of known at that point he would be DQ'd and Hamill would win. You don't run around celebrating after illegal blows stop a fight(even if it is BS in my mind).

Last edited by Chousakan : 12-05-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: additions without new post
Chousakan is offline   Reply With Quote