MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters in bad shape!

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 02:06 PM   #15 (permalink)
Steve-d
Bantamweight

Steve-d has a little shameless behaviour in the pastSteve-d has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan
I don't necessarily have a problem with a fighter looking out of shape if he's performing well.

Let's face it, Fedor doesn't have the physique of a Greek god, but his cardio is awesome and so is his strength, so I'm not going to complain.

But when a fighter comes out looking out of shape and then fights like sh*t (Sylvia has been a good example, recently), then I don't get it.

These guys train as a full-time job, don't come out and half-ass your way to a decision! That's just f*cking ridiculous.
yeah personally i think if training/fighting is your full time job then you need to look the part.

I mean come on you know some of these guys are training 50% the time and enjoying not having to have a real job the other 50% of the time which i feel is sad.

if i could not work and just train full time i would be an animal, i would trade places with almost any of them.

Steve-d is offline   Reply With Quote