MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else feel bad for Hamill?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 08:10 AM   #10 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyCooper View Post
That's right but the Corner of Hamill should have stopped the fight earlier. I mean he had no chance to get out of this full guard and his nose was already broken. Also his shoulder was dislocated. But what could Hamill do? It wasn't a sub were he could have tapped out 3 times. In my opinion the Corner of Hamill needs to stop this fight earlier. They risk the health of his fighter.

But respekt to Hamill!
Good point Bob. As much as I respect Hamill for his hardcoreness, it doesn't stop his cornermen looking like idiots. It's hard to judge. For all we know, Hamill has said to them, "Never, ever, ever stop the fight." and that's how it is with him.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote