MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's next for Jon Jones?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 09:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
TERMINATOR
Middleweight

TERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of KnowledgeTERMINATOR Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo5597 View Post
After his dominating "loss" against Hamill who should he fight next? After seeing him against Hamill, I really think he is a top fighter in that division. I know it might be hard to justify ranking him in the top ten because he doesn't have a lot of fight's and the best person he "beat" was only Hamill. But If I had to be honest, based on just what I see and not on peoples wins and losses, I would rank him 3rd in the division behind Shogun and Machida (that's right, I think he would beat Rashad and Rampage and any other top 205'er). I really think he is that good and he is only going to get better.

I feel like the UFC has to pick who they want to lose to him next and not who they want him to fight next. He's definitely ready for a big name, but who should it be? Maybe Lil Nog?
I would definitley give him somebody at the top to see how he does. I wont jump in and say he could beat one of the best stand up guys in the world like rampage yet.