MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - big country vs BROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT VS MUSCLE: WHO REALLY TAKES IT

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
As I was watching the fight between Shaub and Nelson I kept thinking of how neither of these guys has a shot in hell against Lesnar, or any of the top teir talent for that matter.
The UFC HW division is in much better shape than I think most people give it credit for.
Roy would just be overwhelmed by Lesnar, and probably bloodied worse than Mir was.
Guys like Shaub are just at a very unfortunate weight, the middle of the road HW who is too heavey for LHW and too light for HW... so they have nowhere else to go.

Long story short, anyone from the show, including Big Country, no matter how much time they have to improve are SmAsHED by Lesnar!
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote