MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else feel bad for Hamill?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 09:55 AM   #20 (permalink)
The Horticulturist
WIDE OPEN

The Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings SystemThe Horticulturist Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
He got beat up pretty badly, pools of blood in each eye. Eating up those elbows. I love Hamill too and he just laid there when Steve stood them up. Like he was done without being knocked out. And his shoulder was dislocated.

And on a side note anyone notice that douche from Jones' corner that grabbed Hamill's arm to shake his hand. Poor guy
I felt like Hammil thought the fight had been stopped to TKO, and couldn't see, or obviously hear the ref. Might not be the case though, and yes I do feel bad for both guys.
The Horticulturist is offline   Reply With Quote