MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's next for Jon Jones?

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 11:50 AM   #28 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARM*BAR View Post
Dude You must be drunk Vera had no answer to Randy Couture clinch now imagine a dude like Jones who is in his prime and likes to slam people around the cage. You can see the difference in Jones speed and athletisism he is far more dynamic then Vera don't get me wrong i think it would be a fight to watch but Jones is not just out working guys at the highest levels he is completley dominating them
Agree with all of your post but the bold. That is the scary thing, he isnt even in his prime, hes going to improve each and every fight.

About the Machida, shogun thing, Shogun was a champion years ago in Pride when he was young, you cant rule that out. I honestly think that even at this stage now, Jones vs any top 3 LHW would be a very close bout.

Vera is a good suggestion, didn't think of him. Would be a great fight imo, but Jones' sheer Athleticism, strength and elusive striking would overwhelm Vera. I would probably prefer him fight Vera than lil Nog. Im a fan of both Nog and Jones and wouldn't want to see ether man lose.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote