MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - whats next for kimbo

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 02:11 PM   #22 (permalink)
alizio
Banned

alizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By Allalizio Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
Pat Barry would finish him with leg kicks, heck Houston almost did lol
hehe well Kimbo would have a few months to gameplan for the leg kicks. Barry is def gonna stand with him. Fact is, with Kimbos skillset or lack there of, there just arent really any "safe" fights for him in the HW division. It will either be against a techniqually better striker or a ground game guy. I much rather give him the strikers of course.

As for those still hating Kimbo... i dont know what you want from him, he is what he is. He isnt claiming to be making a title run he just wants to learn and loves to bang and alot of ppl seem to enjoy watching him fight. I dont see the harm in having him around for slugfests for a little while, esp when he just beat a guy who was legitimately in the UFC for quite a while and had a couple decent wins under his belt.
alizio is offline   Reply With Quote