MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - whats next for kimbo

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 02:12 PM   #23 (permalink)
daveh98
Flyweight

daveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of lightdaveh98 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram22 View Post
I'm just excited to see Kimbo fight the current Coleman's, Bonnars, and Brian Stann's of the world.
Put him on Spike Cards, as the second or third fight of the night, nothing wrong with that.
Word. I feel you on that and there is nothing wrong with that as long as people look at him like a tank abbott kind of journeyman. He is nothing more than a way past prime tyson trying to fight a big fight: people tuning in to see the potential for a guy with a punchers chance. But elite level guys eat his lunch anyday of the week. Heck throw in fat and old mike tyson....kimbo goes to sleep. I was just annoyed at the hype that Rogan and the UFC are giving this clown. It is more bastadization of the UFC and MMA fighters in general. It is no different than other organizations using big name athletes to bring in audience...it downplays the atheticism of legit MMA fighters. peace.
daveh98 is offline   Reply With Quote