MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - whats next for kimbo

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 03:29 PM   #26 (permalink)
Seperator88
Bantamweight

Seperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the rough
wow there are a lot of Kimbo haters here, why? I think that anyone who has ever worked hard for something in life can appreciate the guy. He trying hard and he is a fighter. Okay, I don't think hes gonna sweep a division either, but he definetely could give some people a really tough time. Because you know he's not gonna quit. And if you say he has no skills, you are very very wrong, even though people know he can punch, that is just the beginning of his hands. That's apparent from his street fights on youtube, when you get in a real fight, no body punches like that, the fact that he was that accurate and precise goes to show a lot.

And look how much his ground game has improved just from the show, Houston Alexander isn't known for his ground game either, but I definetely say on paper Houston should've had the advantage on the ground. And Kimbo turned that around quick.
Seperator88 is offline   Reply With Quote