MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Unified deep breath - ending of Slice/Alexander super LOL!

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 03:28 PM   #19 (permalink)
Seperator88
Bantamweight

Seperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the roughSeperator88 is a jewel in the rough
It is even funnier when it happens in real life! I got in a fight at my house one time a few years ago during a party I threw for my roomates brother, and me and this guy were going at it for what felt like 20 minutes, neither of us would quit nor could we finish eachother and were actually just in a stalemate on the ground for a good while, it got so ridiculous we kind of just mutually separated and looked at eachother, I told him I was going to get my gun so he left LMFAO I was so sore the next day I could hardly move
Seperator88 is offline   Reply With Quote