MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - big country vs BROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!! FAT VS MUSCLE: WHO REALLY TAKES IT

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 05:07 PM   #42 (permalink)
BobbyCooper
Banned

BobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty cornerBobbyCooper Is in the naughty corner
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
We have NO idea what Lesnar will look like when he gets back.

All I know is a lot of you guys are being pretty damn shallow. He has no cardio? I've never seen Roy Nelson gas. His only accomplishment is his BJJ? He just KO'd Shaub in the first round and has a ton of knockouts/TKOs. He can't move fast? Come on, Nelson is explosive, I don't see how you can argue that.
I talk about the Brock we have seen recently!

Every fight i saw at TUF and even the finale, Roy gassed a lot. He is absolutly out of shape ( the best sign for that is his beer belly ) nobody who is in good or even decent condition has such a belly! He moves "ok" in the first round, after that he can barely walk! If he doesn't spent every free time in the gym from now on, he will be forgotten in a year.
BobbyCooper is offline   Reply With Quote