MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - On Behalf of Bones

View Single Post

Old 12-06-2009, 10:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Mjr
Bantamweight

Mjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level nowMjr is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronMan View Post
[font="Times New Roman"]Dana doesn't have that kind of political clout when it comes to the commission. People forget how much diplomacy it took to get MMA sanctioned in Nevada (a state where the Fertitta's are taken very seriously).
I should have rephrased that, I am surprised the UFC as a whole is unable to remove a referee that is having a detrimental effect on their organisation. I am sure a reasonable case could be made against the guy, give some case examples and how it is endangering peoples lives, surely action would have to be taken. Obviously it wouldn't be as simple as mentioned above and it would be a long investigative process, but I would rather see Dana and co act on it, than to bitch about it on social networking sites.

Quote:
People forget how much diplomacy it took to get MMA sanctioned in Nevada (a state where the Fertitta's are taken very seriously).
If anything the removal of this clown would add a positive glow to the sport, showing that care is taken to use the best officials.
Mjr is offline   Reply With Quote