MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fighting a giant...need help

View Single Post

Old 01-31-2007, 06:01 PM   #23 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by EC_Raider_07
Honestly, you should avoid him at all costs. I know size doesn't mean much if you've been training, but this guy is almost 100 LBS heavier than you.

If worst comes to worst, do what Bas says. Kick him in the balls. After that I'd get away ASAP.
yeah bas rutten is the man hes one of the few fighters that undrstand the difference between a street fight and a pro fight. I remember watchinghis video and he was like be aware of yuor surroundings and anything that you can use as weapons. Salt shakers, beer bottles chairs etc. Tells some good fighting stories too