MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - CW's Training Log

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2009, 06:56 AM   #19 (permalink)
Catch Wrestler
MMA Fanatic

Catch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enoughCatch Wrestler will become famous soon enough
My last week recap was this, 2 days MMA and 2 Days in the gym. I really did feel a little burned out in the gym so I was just resting up, I blame the fact that I ate a lot of crap during the week and drinking coke which I never do so I think my body just didn't like it. So I'm going to be pretty strict about that.

For this week I was in the gym on Sunday and did my usual and on Monday I was at MMA and we did a stand up session which was good fun I enjoy punching people. Anyway today I'll hit the gym and I'm back keeping the log so I'll update after that.
Catch Wrestler is offline   Reply With Quote