MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Five Bouts announced for UFC 109

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2009, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
Servatose
Bantamweight

Servatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level nowServatose is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Wow u mean to tell me they couldnt have marquart vs belfort headline super bowl weekend? why the hell would the ufc put couture in the main event after his last showing (at 105) and the ratings for that event was a disaster..A lot of ppl thought he lost and they go and make him a headliner 3 months later?
at thiago/koshcheck being co-main event status..Has there ever been such a sequel that no one gave a damn about but the ufc and koshcheck? seriously who asked for this...I know this isnt a popular opinion but I also think trigg/serra should be moved to pre-lim for maia/miller
These are some good points. It hadn't really occurred to me 'till I read your post that I'm not really interested in the main event being what it is. I'm far more excited for Sonnen/Marquardt (Though Belfort Marquardt would be far more enjoyable, this is definitely the next best thing) and Little Nog/Vera. Hopefully they make a couple of changes to this card to make the main events more attractive, especially it being on Superbowl weekend.
Servatose is offline   Reply With Quote