MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Five Bouts announced for UFC 109

View Single Post

Old 12-08-2009, 09:26 PM   #39 (permalink)
Rygu
Godless Heathen

Rygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World RenownRygu Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Good Lord, people. No, it's not the most attractive looking card, and it could use a bit more spice given it's being SuperBowl weekend, but my God, give the 'disappointing, pathetic, not worth blah, blah, blah' crap a rest. It's as simple as not ordering it.

The 'can't be pleased no matter what' attitude some of you have is getting ridiculously tiresome.
The truth lies in the preceding words.

So many factors go into putting a card together. Injuries, medical suspensions, and misc such as Lesnar's illness make it difficult i would assume for Joe Silva to make every card riddled with superfights like too many fans seem to expect these days.

Could this card be better? Obviously. I wish the Thiago that Koscheck was fighting was Alves instead of Paulo. Nog/Vera should be sweet (especially because Vera will be Ko'd), Marquardt/Sonnen is a good fight, as is Maia/Miller, Guillard is always fun to watch and Rolles Gracie makes his debut.

I'll buy it.
Rygu is offline   Reply With Quote