MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else have a feeling Rampage will end up with Strikeforce?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Danm2501
Light Heavyweight

Danm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For GreatnessDanm2501 Is Destined For Greatness
I don't really think he came out of TUF looking that bad tbh. I don't see the big isue. I honestly still like the guy, probably like him more after TUF. He's a pretty terrible coach in terms of looking after his fighters after losses, but as a guy he still seems like a quality bloke and I still like him far more than Rashad.

Yeah, I don't think he's too nicely looked upon in the UFC anymore because of that, but I think most of the bad words were down to Dana talking crap about Rampage. I'm sure, like Dana-Tito it'll all get sorted out, and the UFC will realise how important an asset Rampage is to the company. The guy's an exciting fighter, and one of the best 205lb'ers in the world, it'd be stupid to let him go over abit of shit-talking between him and Dana. I'd be incredibly surprised and very disappointed if Rampage left for Strikeforce.
Joe Lauzon
Ronda Rousey
Chael Sonnen
Mark Hunt
Daniel Cormier
Robbie Lawler
Danm2501 is offline   Reply With Quote