MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone else have a feeling Rampage will end up with Strikeforce?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
BWoods
Great Googly Moogly!

BWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level nowBWoods is on another level now
Rampage can't really jump ship yet, he's still got 3 fights left with the UFC and the only way to get out of that contract is to retire. He'll have to fight 3 times in the UFC if he wants to go to Strikeforce. Even then, the UFC probably reserves the right to match any offer made to Rampage by Strikeforce. So if it's really all about the money (or "respect" which I doubt) I'm sure Rampage would stay anyway.

Given the amount of time between the first and last fights remaining on his contract (which is about 1 year minimum to 3 years max) I'm sure they'll "patch things up" just like Tito and Dana did.I mean there was anamosity between the two and Tito was only out of the UFC for a little over a year.
BWoods is offline   Reply With Quote