MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Was BJ right is Diego an over achiever ?

View Single Post

Old 12-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #40 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
Not impressive compared with the names BJ's faced, but wins over Parisyan, Florian, Guida, Diaz and Stevenson are impressive victories, and contribute to a record that's certainly stronger than BJ's was before he got his first title shot; and a stronger resumé I believe than the one that Florian and Stevenson had before they got their title shots. I struggle to see how a 23-2 record isn't impressive, it's not like he's been fighting all can's in the UFC.

I'm not saying Sanchez will beat Penn, I don't believe he will, but I think he's getting pretty harshly criticised on here. I think he's a talented fighter that's going to push BJ Penn hard, challenge him in the stand-up and challenge him on the ground. This isn't going to be an easy fight for BJ Penn.
Sense at last.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote