Votes: 58 87.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • UD/SD

Votes: 1 1.5%

What would be more surprising to you?

2K views 24 replies 22 participants last post by  Xerxes 
#1 · (Edited)
General Consensus is that fight stays on feet = Kongo KO and fight goes to ground = Mir Sub. So what would be more surprising to you, a Mir KO or a Kongo Submission. I predict a landslide for a Kongo Sub but it's a valid thread I guess.

#2 ·
General Consensus is that fight stays on feet = Kongo KO and fight goes to ground = Mir Sub. So what would be more surprising to you, a Mir KO or a Kongo Submission. I predict a landslide for a Mir KO but it's a valid thread I guess.

Unless you're Demian Maia, nobody usually even tries to submit BJJ Black belts, they just GnP. And with Kongo only having one sub victory on his record I'll shit bricks if Kongo subs Mir.

Everyone at HW SHOULD be able to KO so that'd be more likely, but still very very surprising.

#16 ·
I happpen to think Kongo's striking is pretty sloppy. I think Mir actually has better boxing. So I wouldnt be surprised if a big man like Mir, popped him on the chin and put him out.

But if a neophyte like Kongo submitted Mir, I would shit my pants. It wouldnt happen.

#24 ·
I will tell you what if Kongo subs Mir (real sub taps to strikes don't count), I will give everybody who posts in this thread a million credits. I am that confident that it is impossible, are you f***ing crazy, Kongo's ground game is nonexistant does anyone think its even possible he is gonna submit a BJJ black belt who regularly rolls with world class BJJ guys like Demian Maia and Robert Drysdale, really, I will probably jump of my roof expecting to wake up before I hit the ground if it happens.

#25 ·
I will tell you what if Kongo subs Mir (real sub taps to strikes don't count), I will give everybody who posts in this thread a million credits. I am that confident that it is impossible, are you f***ing crazy, Kongo's ground game is nonexistant does anyone think its even possible he is gonna submit a BJJ black belt who regularly rolls with world class BJJ guys like Demian Maia and Robert Drysdale, really, I will probably jump of my roof expecting to wake up before I hit the ground if it happens.

Posting in this thread, just in case :)

But yeah, voted Kongo by sub too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.