MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - "Sold Out"

Thread: "Sold Out"
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2007, 01:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
A lot of the numbers he's using comes from MMA Weekly who report the numbers after the NSAC or CSAC publicize the gate reports. You can probably find the numbers from the NSAC or CSAC sites directly (it will just take more searching). I know quite a few of the reported "sell out" records from the past UFC events didn't take into account the space taken up by the Cage or the amount of Comp'd (free) tickets made available to the public. That's probably what he's refering to.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote