MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Is The Best T.U.F.

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2007, 09:39 AM   #9 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
capt miserable

my fave ultimate fighter was 2, but 4 cracked me up b/c of that dude they called captain miserable, i can't remember his name right now.

like an idiot I would laugh my ass off whenever there was a food fight or whatever, when they were probably told to do it. or when ed herrmann was peeking through the door and some guy goes 'the ginger ninjaaaa' i was on the floor.

the rest of the time i was coveting all their sweet workout facilities and awesome sparring gear. you guys should see the Y where I work out, you would laugh your asses off. my dojo has free weights and a heavy bag, and a squat rack but that's it at the moment.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote