MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fighters in bad shape!

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2007, 09:59 AM   #17 (permalink)
IronMan
True Grappler

IronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A BallerIronMan Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-d
yeah personally i think if training/fighting is your full time job then you need to look the part.

I mean come on you know some of these guys are training 50% the time and enjoying not having to have a real job the other 50% of the time which i feel is sad.

if i could not work and just train full time i would be an animal, i would trade places with almost any of them.
Those are the guys I have a problem with in MMA. Not the guys who talk sh*t, but the guys who don't work as hard as they should. We'd all be beasts if we did nothing except train.

The point is that there are a bunch of guys that train non-stop but don't really look that buff. Fedor's a good example. So is Josh Barnett. So is Mark Hunt. They aren't all cut like Randy Couture.

Sig by Toxic

Barnett - Toquinho -Werdum - "Nurmie"
Z. Gurgel - Morango - Rocha - Tiequan
IronMan is offline   Reply With Quote