MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fighting a giant...need help

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2007, 11:03 AM   #28 (permalink)
Onganju
Outta My Head

Onganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level nowOnganju is on another level now
Wow... I always find it funny how some of the more knowledgeable members of this forum (actually any of the fora I frequent) end up in these online "*****-waving" contests. The funniest thing about all of this is that you both agree on key parts in your posts. That is genuinely entertaining from my perspective.

Oh... To the OP: The general consensus is to avoid this dude at all costs. If a fight does start, don't treat it like an organized "match" because it isn't. Treat it like your health and well-being is on the line because it will be. Do what you can to protect yourself and get the hell out of dodge when you can.

Good luck.

Queng leon queng tigre ecu tacacut, queca pa? - Pampangan Mandarigma Motto

My Blog <--READ IT!
Onganju is offline   Reply With Quote