MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2009, 02:45 AM   #379 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
It's 2:45 am and I am still studying for my State Test at 7:00 am. I took off work and studied throughout the day, all night last night until about 3:00, and I am studying now. I must pass this test.

Basically I could have a 100% average in the class (which I do not at all) but if I fail this test, they will make me retake the class and that will put me behind for my credit hours.

Also, if I don't pass 1 class right now, I lose my job. I am a student/worker, and I am taking the bare minimum to keep my job so I have to pass everything...

I am stressing out big time.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran