MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Broke My Favorite Fighter?

View Single Post

Old 12-11-2009, 05:54 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Legacy
Flyweight

The Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura aboutThe Legacy has a spectacular aura about
Cool thread.

Hopefully he recovers well, but Demian Maia's KO loss to Marquardt in the space of nine seconds of whatever it was... That was brutal. Hopefully he goes in against Dan Miller and goes back to doing what he does best, making people tap.

I'm glad to say that Bisping recovered from his KO against Henderson as well. I feared the worst in that first round against Kang when he got dropped but he battled through adversity and picked up a much needed win.

Luckily my favourite fighters haven't taken too much of a beating so far. Unfortunately that's what might be in store for Dan Hardy come March...

Dan Hardy
Paul Daley
Georges St-Pierre
Nick Diaz
Cain Velasquez
Frank Mir
Demian Maia
All the British MMA guys
And... Fedor!
The Legacy is offline   Reply With Quote