MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Official Blog#24-UFC 107: Penn vs. Sanchez Predictions

View Single Post

Old 12-12-2009, 06:41 PM   #4 (permalink)
StrongStyleThug
MMA Fanatic

StrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura aboutStrongStyleThug has a spectacular aura about
Hey, thanks for reading everyone, I really appericate it. cdt, I know that Penn has great stand up, which he showed in the Sherk fight. However, in my opinion, Diego's agressive style will probably make Penn attempt to take the fight to the ground. It seems as though you're a Penn fan and that's cool but please don't try to discredit my opinion just because it doesn't agree with your opinion. Regardless, thank you for taking the time to read the blog. Cold call, I apologize for the mistake, but the reason I posted the blog in the UFC section is because I seen other blogs posted here. Again, I apologize for the mistake but thanks for reading the blog.
Thanks
Jim
StrongStyleThug is offline   Reply With Quote