MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Interim Heavyweight Championship - MIR vs CARWIN

View Single Post

Old 12-13-2009, 02:39 AM   #10 (permalink)
Liddellianenko
KO artist

Liddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLiddellianenko Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I know you did say "Granted it wasn't who stated the striking quote, but you get my point"

But id like to remind you that I never said that. He was always a can in my eyes, take a look at the guy on the right in my sig and you will understand why
The guy on the right in your sig saw the milky way and mars every time he was fool enough to stand with Kongo the can. He had to plop down and desperately grab for anything to hold on to.

If it wasn't for Kongo's terrible groundgame and Cain's amazing wrestling, that fight could have been very different. You cannot call someone a can who is 7-4 in the UFC, with two of those losses coming by split decisions, and giving plenty of trouble to Cain in the UD. Tonight was the first time in Kongo's UFC career that he actually got dominated, and that is a big thing.
Liddellianenko is online now   Reply With Quote