MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - fighting a giant...need help

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2007, 07:57 PM   #30 (permalink)
mrmyz
Bantamweight

mrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura aboutmrmyz has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onganju
Wow... I always find it funny how some of the more knowledgeable members of this forum (actually any of the fora I frequent) end up in these online "*****-waving" contests. The funniest thing about all of this is that you both agree on key parts in your posts. That is genuinely entertaining from my perspective.

Oh... To the OP: The general consensus is to avoid this dude at all costs. If a fight does start, don't treat it like an organized "match" because it isn't. Treat it like your health and well-being is on the line because it will be. Do what you can to protect yourself and get the hell out of dodge when you can.

Good luck.
your right